Many of our guests are world travelers and have said:
“This is the BEST thing we have ever done!”
Our first concern is for the health of the dolphins and other marine life.
We advise all guests of proper etiquette of being in the wildlife environment so they are not stressed in any way.
Coral Reef Snorkel & Dive of Kona
Manta Ray Snorkel & Dives - Dolphin Swims & Snorkeling - Whale Watching
Kailua Kona - Big Island of Hawaii
Call for your reservation today: 808-987-1584
For information email:
Copyright 2000-2030 - All Rights Reserved
Captain Ron Gittins
Dolphins, Manta Rays, Humpback Whales, and many more surprises along the coast of the Big Island of Hawaii!
A trip to the Big Island of Hawaii isn’t complete without an ocean adventure cruise off the coast of Kailua Kona to experience swimming, snorkeling and diving with wild
What you can expect?
- A travel adventure you’ll never forget!
- A chance to see many wonders of the Hawaiian waters including dolphins, manta rays, tropical fish, turtles, possibly a whale shark – the largest fish in the ocean, and Humpback Whales in the winter, and many more wonderful creatures
- An experienced crew that can take you on a sensational half day adventure
- A 98% success rate of finding dolphins each day
- A memorable trip that you will fondly reflect upon when you think of Hawaii
- We provide snorkel equipment if you do not have your own
- We provide sandwiches, fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, water, and fresh homemade brownies!
Whether you are planning for a family vacation, a Hawaiian honeymoon, adventure travel, healing retreat, or just coming for a visit to the Big Island of Hawaii these activities belong on your must do list!